The BBQ Grill Mat is an indispensable cooking accessory for all your grilling! Food simply slides off this non-stick fabric! Ideal for use in the home, outdoors, kitchen, camping and more! Great for grilling vegetables, meats, fish & seafood, pizza, kebabs, sausages, bacon, marinated foods sticky & glazed, chicken wings, ribs, eggs, pancakes & crepes and much more!
The Non-Stick makes clean-up a breeze; simply wipe clean or wash with warm soapy water.
Easily store away loosely rolled or flat. Can be cut to fit needed size.
Works for indirect cooking on gas, charcoal, and electric grills.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Set of 2 non-stick mats are made from FDA approved PTFE coated fiberglass fabric that make your grilling more healthier and safer. Unique 2mm-thick design is perfect to leave grill marks and flavor intact, yet thick enough to provide ultimate heat resistance and durability
- 100% NON-STICK - 100% Non-Stick means you can grill without grease and mats are reusable for years! Non-stick mat prevent even the smallest morsels from falling through the grates. Keep your grill looking brand-new and no more clean-up of your dirty grill
- MADE FROM TOP QUALITY MATERIALS: Non-stick mats are made from 100% PFOA-Free materials and premium non stick PTFE-Fiberglass coating. With proper care, they can last for years to come. Don't ever risk your family and friend's health again... eliminate the cancer causing old burned meat on your grill.
Use one every time you grill, or just when it will be most useful. These mats are durable and long lasting, so you can use them for certain situations, or to make every meal easier to cook. The indirect heat will still give you that grilled taste and you will even get the lines. The only thing you won't get is the mess and frustration typically associated with cooking certain foods on the grill. Below is a list of common applications where these non-stick grill mats become invaluable.
- Cover Rust. When using an older grill, prevent dirt, rust and other yucky stuff from touching your food.
- Block Dirt. When cooking away from home on a public grill, prevent food contamination without using expensive and more dangerous tin foil.
- Unconventional Dishes. Prepare stir fries and other sauté style dishes in your backyard. Combine meats, veggies and sauce, and cook without stuff slipping through the cracks.
- Tiny Sides. Grill onions and mushrooms right along side your patties for gourmet style cheeseburgers without setting foot in your kitchen, or a restaurant.
- Vegetables. Cook asparagus or other vegetables to have a perfectly cooked side dish with intense flavor.
- Seafood. Prepare delicate pieces of fish without them sticking or falling apart.
- Saucy Stuff. Avoid sticking and burning when cooking with barbecue sauce, and also reduce messes and eliminate clean up.
- Breakfast and More. Prepare non-traditional foods like pancakes and eggs, or a grilled cheese sandwich.